This superb property is situated on a beautiful site with lovely views of the surrounding countryside. The Manor House dating 1880 has lots of period features, original wooden floors and all the rooms are well proportioned. Also in the grounds is a Pigeonnier, various outbuildings from the 17th Century all set in beautiful parkland with various established mature trees, in total just over 8 acres.
The main house consists of a long entrance hall of 26 sq.m running the whole length of the house with original elegant wooden staircase, dining room of 27 sq.m with marble fireplace, sitting room of 27 sq.m with marble fireplace and French doors opening onto the garden. Study of 27 sq.m with a marble fireplace. Kitchen of 38 sq.m with large fireplace and old tomatoe floor tiles. Cellar of 38 sq.m with heating system. Large landing, five bedrooms four with marble fireplaces, one shower room and one bathroom. The attic has four rooms which could easily be converted into additional living space. Oil central heating.
The stone outbuildings of approximately 800 sq.m form a U shape and consist of various wine chais with the original wine press and vats, garages, workshops, stables and armagnac chai. Guardians kitchen with fireplace and bedroom. Beautiful pigeonnier.